We only ship in the United States, sorry.If you wish to ship to outside the US, please find Our Authorized Distributors.
It’s the ultimate gray-wash ink set, created for tattoo artists of all styles. Developed to cover the complete range of 3D illusion in black and grey tattoos, “The Se7en Deadly Shades” of Killer Silver Ink allow artists to translate the diverse grey scale range that they achieve with pencil into precisely-shaded tattoos with zero technical difficulties.
7 good reasons to get Killer Silver Ink:
1. Safety – It is manufactured from a non-carcinogen, EU approved safe pigment
2. Results – The 100% black shade heals to a pitch black, while the lighter grey shades appear almost silver after healing
3. Healing – The ink saturates the skin extremely easily, causing it less trauma, less swallow, less redness, and ultimately faster healing
4. Consistency – Perfectly calculated shades allows the artist to cover large surfaces with the same value, therefore eliminating the guess work from your routine
5. Simplicity – Pre-mixed shades prevent the hassle and mess of home mixing
6. Possibilities – 6 versatile black shades, when used in a post-mix scenario, can be increased to a range of up to 13 different values
7. Pride – Unlike other brands, KILLER SILVER INK is proud to say we focus solely on manufacturing the ultimate grayscale ink system
What makes Killer Silver different from other tattoo inks?
It’s Caesar’s OWN tried and true formula, which he spent over 12 years developing and perfecting to the utmost standards of safety, before bringing HIS commercial product to market…not the other way around. To see the resilience of Caesar’s legendary grey-wash ink for yourself, you can check any piece within his portfolio – even from back in 2007 or later, because those tattoos were done using the same exact tattoo ink formula. You’ll notice how the subtle shades have stayed in place, and makes the entire tattoo so soft and rich in contrast, satisfying the client and the viewer as well. For credentials, visit www.caesartattoo.com.
- Beautiful black and brushed metal (BOPP) label.
- Black PP twist top – Polypropylene (PP), also known as polypropene, is a thermoplastic polymer used in a wide variety of applications including packaging and labeling, textiles (e.g., ropes, thermal underwear and carpets), stationery, plastic parts and reusable containers of various types, laboratory equipment, loudspeakers, automotive components, and polymer banknotes. An addition polymer made from the monomer propylene, it is rugged and unusually resistant to many chemical solvents, bases and acids).
- Induction sealer customized for Killer Silver Ink – Induction sealing, otherwise known as cap sealing, is a non-contact method of heating a metallic disk to hermetically seal the top of plastic and glass containers. This sealing process takes place after the container has been filled and capped.
- Squeezable PET bottle – customized for the comfort of the artist, which allows them to get the ink out more easily. We are the only company in the tattoo industry with this squeezable, clear PET bottle (others use natural colored bottles with squeezable properties. (Polyethylene terephthalate, commonly abbreviated PET, PETE, or the obsolete PETP or PET-P, is the most common thermoplastic polymer resin of the polyester family and is used in fibers for clothing, containers for liquids and foods, thermoforming for manufacturing, and in combination with glass fiber for engineering resins).
- KILLER SILVER grey-wash tattoo ink set packaging – a black blister tray holds the 7 bottles of ink in place, and is contained within a rectangular clear PET box, along with a double-sided printed art card.
Tattoo Usability: Killer Silver Ink was thoroughly tested and tried, for over a decade, to enhance its usability in ultimate black and grey tattooing. Caesar’s own formula was further developed in the laboratory, enhancing the inks properties to create the ultimate flow pattern and best possible healing pattern, while ensuring consistent clean-up and ease of use for the artist at all times.
Chemical Construction: Aqua, Glycerin, C.I.77266 carbon black pigment (not to be confused with C.I.77226 black pigment, which is prohibited in the tattoo industry because of its health risks), PEG-8, Shellac, Poloxamer 188, Sodium Hydroxide.
- Killer Silver Ink and color pigments have been lab tested and are certified to be compliant with the European Resolution ResAP, as well as with strict German legislated sterilization standards, ensuring peace of mind for all.
- Gamma-ray sterilized to guarantee absolute microbiological safety.
- Does not contain cancerous aromatic amines or PAH (Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons).
- Unlike other ink brands, our formula is organically constructed, not synthetically.